Living Flame 2
November 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - April 12, 2022 @ 2:30 pmFree – $100
A Formation Program
O living flame of love that tenderly wounds my soul
in its deepest center!
– John of the Cross
Starts November 9 on Zoom!
This extraordinary program includes seven full-day offerings of in-depth spiritual study presented over a seven-month period by commissioned Living Flame presenters from Contemplative Outreach Ltd.
When: Second Tuesday of each month – Nov. 9, Dec. 14, Jan. 11, Feb. 8, March 8, April 12 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. On Zoom.
Fee: $100 suggested, but pay what you are able.
Interested in a scholarship, contact Gini Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year, 28 people from four different States attended Contemplative Outreach of Portland’s Living Flame 1 on Zoom. It was so successful that we’re now offering Living Flame 2. Attendance at Living Flame 1 is not a prerequisite. And, since it’s on Zoom, anyone can join from anywhere. There is no homework, though options for further study will be provided.
Living Flame 1 attendees found that the Program:
- provides the opportunity to give and receive spiritual companionship,
- helps build community,
- enriches the spiritual journey, and
- helps strengthen the commitment to the Centering Prayer practice.
The seven sessions will cover:
- Reclaiming Our Roots – the contemplative heritage in Christianity
- Lectio Divina Part 2
- Contemplative Living
- The Forgiveness Prayer
- Soul Friending
- The Psychological Experience of Centering Prayer
- Dark Night of the Soul: Night of Spirit
Reserve Your Space
Register today to reserve your space.
- Checks payable to Contemplative Outreach of Portland. Email email@example.com for the mailing address.
- For scholarships, pay what you are able by check. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the mailing address.